The United Kingdom (UK) is the right base for you to penetrate the market of the European Union (EU) and beyond.
- It takes merely a couple of days to form your company in the UK.
- Within Europe, British laws offer the easiest and most flexible process to incorporate a company.
- Open, transparent and business-friendly system.
- No minimum capital required, usually £1,000 will do.
- No physical visit to the UK is required to set up your company.
- Except for some selected industries, corporate tax is fixed at a flat rate of 19%, one of the lowest in the EU.
- A majority of UK-based companies benefit from corporate tax exemption on foreign dividends.
- With 110 bilateral treaties, the UK has one of the best tax regimes in the world to alleviate double taxation.
- A highly developed, sophisticated, and diversified market with thriving business and plenty of financial services.
To set up an offshore company in the United Kingdom (UK), each of the Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners or Authorized Signatories is required to submit the following documents:
For Each Director , Shareholder & Ultimate Beneficial Owner:
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Passport
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Driving License or National ID
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Proof of Address (must be less than 90 days old)
- Bank or Professional Reference Letter
If there are Corporate shareholders, the following documents must be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Incorporation
- Register of Directors & Shareholding
Our staff will then hand you the documents to sign.
Let's have a cuppa!
Eager to know more? Get in touch with us.