Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras al Khaimah (RAK) is one of the 7 emirates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- UAE is a tax-free country. There are no taxes, be it income tax, corporate tax, withholding tax, value-added tax (VAT) etc. You will keep all the fruit of your labour.
- Strict confidentiality, as the list of directors, shareholders, company secretaries not published anywhere in the public domain. Enjoy an extra layer of confidentiality by appointing nominee directors if you wish.
- Zero reporting and publishing of annual accounts required. Instead of setting aside time for costly annual audits, you can focus on business expansion and wealth accumulation.
- Enjoy similar benefits under UAE laws, yet the incorporation fee is much lower compared to other emirates such as Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Fujairah.
- A robust international banking system with multiple currency financial services is present in UAE, making it more convenient compared to some other jurisdictions. Your funds are always within reach.
- As UAE is a highly reputed destination among international investors, owners of RAK companies enjoy easy access to quality banking services in Hong Kong, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg etc.
- Freezing of accounts is very difficult under RAK laws, hence your assets are way safer here.
- No requirement for paid up capital or local office. No foreign currency restrictions, full repatriation of profits and capital allowed.
- Physical visit to RAK is not necessary for the formation of your offshore company.
To set up an offshore company in Ras Al Khaimah, each of the Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners or Authorized Signatories is required to submit the following documents:
For Each Director , Shareholder & Ultimate Beneficial Owner:
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Passport
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Driving License or National ID
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Proof of Address (must be less than 90 days old)
- Bank or Professional Reference Letter
If there are Corporate shareholders, the following documents must be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Incorporation
- Register of Directors & Shareholding
Let's have a cuppa!
Eager to know more? Get in touch with us.