A Tropical Malaysian island off the coast of Borneo island.
The premier International Business and Financial Centre (IBFC) of Malaysia.
A liberal business environment offering a wide range of financial products and services.
A simple and attractive taxation system.
Maximum client confidentiality and anonymity.
Business transactions are conducted in accordance with the international standards and best practices.
Compliant to all international protocols on exchange of information.
Globally recognized legal framework enforced by the regulator, the Labuan Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Your Labuan company can be 100% foreign-owned.
There is no Withholding Tax on Dividend, Interest, Management, Technical and Royalty Free.
Both local and international business are permitted. Local trading profit is taxed at 24%.
The company registration process is quick and straightforward.
Not required to travel to Labuan for the purpose of company incorporation.
Efficient Malaysian Work Visa and Dependent Visa application for expatriates, spouse and children.
To set up an offshore company in Labuan, each of the Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners or Authorized Signatories is required to submit the following documents:
For Each Director , Shareholder & Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Passport Copy
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Driving License or National ID
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Proof of Address (not older than 90 days)
- Bank or Professional Reference Letter
If there are Corporate shareholders, the following documents must be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Incorporation
- Register of Directors & Shareholding
- Once all necessary documents are submitted, the company incorporation process will take around just 7 to 10 days.
- To find out more about incorporating your company in Labuan, contact our helpful staff today.
Let's have a cuppa!
Eager to know more? Get in touch with us.