Opens doors for doing business with other EU countries and companies.
If you are looking for the lowest corporate tax rate within Europe, look no further than the Republic of Cyprus!
Located to the South of Turkey in the North-eastern Mediterranean Sea, the net taxable income of International Business Companies registered in Cyprus are taxed at a rate of only 10%.
Several types of incomes are fully exempted from taxation. Moreover, Cyprus has also ractified a series of Double Tax Agreements with close to 50 countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Ireland, Russia, China and more. Therefore, double taxation by 2 jurisdictions will more or less be alleviated.
Boasting a well-developed and sophisticated banking system, Cyprus is also a member of European Union (EU).
It is also a charming holiday destination. The most popular languages spoken by Cypriots are Greek and Turkish, while English is very common here in Cyprus, more popular than in many European countries.
For Each Director , Shareholder & Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Notarized / Certified True Copy of Passport
- Notarized / Certified True Copy of Bank Statement
- Notarized / Certified True Copy of Proof of Address (must be issued within last 3 months)
- Bank Reference Letter (must be issued within last 3 months)
If there are Corporate shareholders, the following documents must be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Incorporation
- Register of Directors & Shareholding
- Certificate of Good Standing
Expected Time Frame:
It takes just about 2 to 3 working days for the formation of a Limited Liability Company in Cyprus.
Let's have a cuppa!
Eager to know more? Get in touch with us.