British Virgin Islands
Officially named Virgin Islands, it is a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean, to the East of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Speedy and simple incorporation process.
One of the most desirable offshore financial centres.
USD is the legal tender of British Virgin Islands (BVI).
Modern legislation with flexible corporate structure.
Full tax exemption for income derived outside BVI.
No public record keeping for company directors, shareholders and beneficial owners.
Easy annual maintenance requirement.
Accounting and auditing reports are not required.
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Passport
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Driving License or National ID
- Notarised / Certified True Copy of Proof of Address (must be less than 90 days old)
- Bank or Professional Reference Letter
If there are Corporate shareholders, the following documents must be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Incorporation
- Register of Directors & Shareholding
Let's have a cuppa!
Eager to know more? Get in touch with us.