Robust offshore environment & corporate privacy in your business operation.
If you are looking for a place to set up your offshore company, Belize is one of your top choices!
Widely reputed to be one of the friendliest offshore jurisdictions in the world, Belize is a popular jurisdiction for entrepreneurs to establish your offshore presence.
Among the variants of offshore companies, most business owners opt for International Business Companies (IBC), as it is suitable for various purposes such as international holdings, financial management, property ownership, investment and trade.
In Belize, formation of IBCs are governed by the Belize International Business Companies Act, first legislated in 1990 and revised in 2000.
Thanks to the high level of privacy protection, quick approval and affordable fees, Belize is increasingly popular as an offshore jurisdiction.
Belize is a Central American country to the southeast of Mexico along the Caribbean seaboard, and achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1981.
For Each Director , Shareholder & Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Notarized / Certified True Copy of Passport
- Notarized / Certified True Copy of Bank Statement
- Notarized / Certified True Copy of Proof of Address (must be issued within last 3 months)
- Bank Reference Letter (must be issued within last 3 months)
If there are Corporate shareholders, the following documents must be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Articles of Incorporation
- Register of Directors & Shareholding
- Certificate of Good Standing
Expected Time Frame:
Let's have a cuppa!
Eager to know more? Get in touch with us.